Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Joe Pa

All my life all I have known is Penn State= Joe Pa...... Actually all my dad's life as well. I don't care what college is your favorite, you have to love the 84 year old coach. Today he said he will be stepping down at the end of the season. While I can't say for sure he didn't have anything to do with the scandals going on, I want to believe (like everybody else) that he didn't. He broke the 400 win mark last year ( ALL @ PENN STATE!!!!), and gained the most wins of any level of college football this year. I woke up this morning to see all of the students rallying across State College,PA whether it be at Paterno's house or at the college....it just shows how much people STILL love god old Joe Pa. While I doubt he does that much actual coaching anymore, and is there just for a HUGE recruiting advantage, happy valley just won't be the same next year with out him

No comments:

Post a Comment