Monday, December 5, 2011

THE HONEY BADGER STRIKES AGAIN

TYRANN MATHIEU!!!!! Just a Sophomore at LSU, and he already has the school record for forced fumbles, plus last week vs 3rd ranked Arkansas he forced 3 turnovers himself! Each of the past 2 weeks he has returned a punt for a touchdown, and almost another in the SEC title game vs Georgia.....Tyrann was invited toNew York as one of the five Heisman Trophy finalists.....This is extremely exciting since I thought myself, and Kirk Herbstreit were the only people in the country who noticed how good he really is....My Heisman vote would go to Mathieu, but RGIII is a close 2nd (Robert Griffen the 3rd)....sadly most of the Heisman voters decided who they were going to vote for before the season even started, and Andrew Luck has NOT impressed me much at all, he would get #5 on my ballot.....Trent Richardson will probably get it but I would love to see Griffen or The Honey Badger get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment